No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2013-05-09Fresh Mozzarella Margherita Pizza: Fresh Mozzarella Ball, Thin Pizza Crust, Olive Oil (Extra Virgin), Tomatoes, Fresh Basil Leaves, Oregano, Crushed Red Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Fresh Mozzarella Margherita Pizza
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, sliced
- 1 Thin Pizza Crust, prepared
- 3 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbs Oregano, dried
- Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly brush pizza crust with olive oil. Spread pizza sauce evenly on crust.
- Decorate pizza with fresh mozzarella and tomato slices, leaving just a one half-inch rim of crust exposed around pizza. Sprinkle the fresh basil and dried oregano across the pizza.
- Bake pizza in oven for about 14–16 minutes or until crust is finished and pizza is hot.
- Let stand 3–4 minutes before cutting.
- Add crushed red pepper to taste.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.