No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2013-05-09Italian Grilled Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella: Fresh Mozzarella Ball, 6 inch Pre-made Crust, Pizza Sauce, Italian Sausage , Fresh Spinach Leaves, Fresh Beefsteak Tomato, Oreganocomments powered by Disqus
Italian Grilled Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, sliced
- 4 6 inch Pre-made Crust
- 1 1/3 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage , cooked
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach Leaves, chopped
- 1 Fresh Beefsteak Tomato, diced
- 1/2 tbs Oregano, dried
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Mince sausages and then cook until browned and cooked through. (165 F).
- Spread pizza crust with tomato sauce (1/3 cup per pizza). Top with cooked sausage, fresh mozzarella, chopped fresh spinach, and diced tomatoes.
- Grill for 15-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bottom of the crust is light brown.
- Lightly sprinkle dried oregano on top.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.