No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2013-05-09Fresh Mozzarella Burger: Fresh Mozzarella Log, Ground Beef, Garlic Salt, Olive Oil (Extra Virgin), Hamburger Bunscomments powered by Disqus
Fresh Mozzarella Burger
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide meat into 4 parts and make into patties.
- Lightly season both sides of the burgers with garlic salt.
- Place patties on the hot grill to cook.
- When meat is cooked to your liking, separate the fresh mozzarella slices, and place cheese on top of each patty.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Transfer patty onto open bun and add your favorite condiments and toppings, to taste.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.