No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Provolone, Roasted Pepper, and Arugula Salad
- 1 cup Sorrento® Provolone, cubed
- 2 Red/Yellow Peppers, roasted
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- 1/4 Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 tbs Balsalmic Vinegar
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, and salt. Marinate the roasted peppers and onions in the vinaigrette for 15 minutes.
- To plate the salad, arrange the peppers (reserve the vinaigrette), provolone, and arugula as desired. Drizzle the reserved vinaigrette over the arugula and serve.
In this salad, the Provolone’s smooth texture and mild taste pair well with the roasted peppers and the vinaigrette. The mild smokiness and natural sugars in the peppers combines with the vinaigrette and peppery greens complement the balanced richness of the Provolone. A country bread crouton flavored with fresh herbs would serve as a great accompaniment.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.