No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Lemon Ricotta Cookies
- 15 oz. Galbani® whole milk ricotta
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. of finely grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 350° F.
· Combine ricotta, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and salt in a large bowl with a mixer on low speed.
· Slowly add the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Once dry ingredients are incorporated, add the lemon peel.
· Spoon teaspoon-sized dough balls onto greased cookie sheets.
· Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Remove from oven and cool on a cookie rack.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Chef’s Note: These flavorful cookies are great for parties or special occasions. For a quick glaze, mix one cup powdered sugar with the juice and zest of 1 lemon and brush on the top of the cookies once cooled.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.