No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Fresh Fruit with Ricotta, Fresh Mint, and Honey
- 1 cup Galbani® ricotta
- 1 pint each strawberries halved, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 cup each cantaloupe and honeydew, diced into ½
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, cut into thin strips
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, halved, and cut into thin wedges
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- ¾ cup honey
· Arrange fruit into 6-8 individual cups or bowls.
· Add the ricotta cheese, mint, orange juice and zest to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
· Spoon 2 Tbsp. of ricotta into the center of each cup or bowl of fruit. Finish with a drizzle of honey.
Chef’s Note: This recipe works well with any fruit that’s in season. If you prefer, you can also serve this dish family style in a large bowl. To make it even more decadent, serve over sponge cake.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.