No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Spaghetti with Ricotta, Zucchini, Garlic, and Olive Oil
- 15 oz. Galbani® ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. package spaghetti
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, whole
- ½ lb. zucchini cut in half, seeds removed, and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
· Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water from pot. Drain.
· In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook until tender, 10-12 minutes.
· Add spaghetti to pan and sauté for 1 minute. Add ½ cup of reserved water. Stir in ricotta, lemon peel, and fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper.
Chef’s Note: This dish is great with grilled shrimp or chicken. Simply add it to pan with the pasta to ensure that it gets heated through. Fresh peas and asparagus also work well with this recipe.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.