No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Mozzarella, Baby Potato, and Green Bean Salad
- 8 oz. ball Galbani® fresh mozzarella, diced into ½
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut in half and cooked in boiling water
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched*
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper
· In a large mixing bowl, combine cheese, potatoes, green beans, and onion.
· Pour red wine vinaigrette over mixture, and lightly toss to combine.
· Season with salt and pepper to taste.
* Blanched Green Beans: Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Boil beans for 2 minutes. Immediately remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water until cool.
Chef’s Note: This salad is great for picnics or summer cookouts. For a splash of color, try adding cherry tomatoes, radicchio, or radishes.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.