No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Crostini with Ricotta, Basil Pesto, and Roasted Peppers
- 15 oz. Galbani® ricotta cheese
- 12-inch loaf Italian bread, cut into 1
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, cut into 1/4
- Salt and Pepper
· Toast or grill bread until crusty and lightly golden brown.
· Spread one tablespoon of basil pesto onto each slice of bread.
· Top with one tablespoon of ricotta and a roasted red pepper slice.
· Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.