No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Assorted Mini Pizzas with Mozzarella and Ricotta
- 8 oz. ball Galbani® fresh mozzarella, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 16 oz. Galbani® mozzarella, hand shredded
- 15 oz. Galbani® ricotta
- Pizza dough, divided into 8 balls
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup olive oil, for brushing
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/8
- 1 cup baby spinach, washed
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched*
- 1 cup thinly sliced button mushrooms
- 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
Preheat oven to 450º F.
· On a flat, floured surface, roll out pizza dough into eight, 5" rounds. Place rounds on a greased and floured sheet tray.
· Place cheeses, tomato sauce, and prepared toppings into separate bowls.
· Let each guest customize their pizza with the toppings of their choice.
· Bake pizzas on sheet tray for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut and sprinkle with fresh basil before serving.
* Blanched Broccoli: Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Boil florets for 3 minutes. Immediately remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water until cool.
Chef’s Note: These pizzas are easy to prepare and are great for any occasion. Feel free to use any toppings you like. You can also use your favorite store-bought pizza dough or tomato sauce to save time.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.