No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-04-28Southwest Chicken Feta Salad: Crumbled Feta, Rotisserie Chicken, Red Pepper, Black Beans, Corn, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Small Tortillas, For Dressing:, Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Oil, Lime Juice, Ancho Chili Powder, Cinaltro, Salt and Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Southwest Chicken Feta Salad
- 6 oz. Président® Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Black Beans, cooked and drained
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- 8 Small Tortillas
- For Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbs Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Oil
- 2 tbs Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tbs Cinaltro, chopped fine
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Shape the tortillas in a large muffin tin to form tortilla cups and bake at 350°until firm. Cool on a rack.
- Cube chicken and place in a bowl. Layer the red pepper, black beans, corn, red onions, and jalapeno. Toss gently with the dressing and refrigerate.
- Spoon the chicken salad in the homemade tortilla shells, add the crumbled feta and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.