No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-04-28Herb Mango Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Feta: Feta Chunk, Mache, Frisee, Baby Arugula, Basil, Mint, Dill, Tarragon Leaves, Blueberries, Mango, Pistachios, For Vinagrette, Whisk the Following:, Pomegranate Juice, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, Olive Oil, Salt and Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Herb Mango Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Feta
- 8 Président® Feta Chunk, cubed
- 1 cup Mache
- 1 cup Frisee
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 1/2 cup Mint
- 1/4 cup Dill
- 1/4 Tarragon Leaves
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Mango, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- For Vinagrette, Whisk the Following:
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix mache, frisee, arugula, basil, mint, dill, and tarragon.
- Rinse blueberries. Grill mango? and chop into small cubes.
- Layer all ingredients, top with pistachios and feta.
- Serve with pomegranate vinaigrette.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.