No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-04-28Pasta Salad with Wilter Chard and Feta Cheese: Feta Chunk, Orechhiette, Swiss Chard bunch, Olive Oil, Garlic, Cracked Pepper, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Basil Leaves, Pine Nuts, Lemon Zest, Vinaigrettecomments powered by Disqus
Pasta Salad with Wilter Chard and Feta Cheese
- 8 oz. Président® Feta Chunk
- 8 oz. Orechhiette
- 1 Swiss Chard bunch, chopped fine
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- Cracked Pepper
- 3/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 1 tbs Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Vinaigrette
- Boil pasta according to directions and cool.
- Sauté the Swiss chard in olive oil and garlic for a few minutes until tender. Add cracked pepper to taste.
- Toss the chard, pasta, chopped sundried tomatoes, chopped basil, pine nuts, 7oz feta, and vinaigrette together.
- Garnish with remaining1oz feta, lemon zest and basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.