No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-06-04Roasted Shrimp Caprese: Shrimp, Garlic and Herb Marinade, Crushed Chili Flakes, Fresh Mozzarella Ball, Oven Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil Julienne, Basil Infusion Oil, Lemon Cocktail Forkcomments powered by Disqus
Roasted Shrimp Caprese
- 16 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbs Garlic and Herb Marinade
- 1 pinch Crushed Chili Flakes
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 16 Oven Dried Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbs Fresh Basil Julienne
- 1 tsp Basil Infusion Oil
- 1 Lemon Cocktail Fork
- Toss shrimp with Garlic & Herb Marinade and chili flakes and place in baking dish.
- Place Shrimp in oven till ¾ cooked, remove from oven and top each shrimp with mozzarella, oven dried cherry tomatoes and return to oven to cook.
- After approx 2 more minutes when shrimp are fully cooked and cheese is soft but not completely melted and running off shrimp.
- Garnish with basil and Basil Infusion Oil.
- Add lemon fork.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.