No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-06-04Lox & Bagel Caprese: Egg Bagel, Olive Oil (Extra Virgin), Fresh Mozzarella Log, Fresh Basil Juliene, Plum Tomatoes, Red Onions, Smoked Salmon, Capers, Fresh ground black pepper, Olive Oil, Basilcomments powered by Disqus
Lox & Bagel Caprese
- 1 Egg Bagel, toasted
- 1 tsp Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log, sliced
- 2 pinches Fresh Basil Juliene
- 3 Plum Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/8 in Red Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Smoked Salmon
- 1 tsp Capers
- 2 pinches Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Basil
- Split & Toast bagel till toasted light golden, drizzle or brush each half with a very light amount of oil.
- Cover each half with mozzarella cutting the mozzarella to cover neatly (not over edge).
- Pinch basil over mozzarella before adding tomato slices to cover cheese neatly.
- Break red onion slice to scatter and cover entire bagel half.
- Add sliced salmon to cover top of bagel neatly.
- Add capers, Black Pepper, basil and light drizzle oil over top.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.