No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-06-04Orecchiette Caprese Salad with Wilted Arugula, Pancetta, and Peas: Orecchiette, Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, Pancetta, Fresh Mozzarella Ball, Fresh Basil Leaves, Fresh Mint, Fresh Peas, Olive Oil (Extra Virgin), Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Garlic Cloves, Salt and Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Orecchiette Caprese Salad with Wilted Arugula, Pancetta, and Peas
- 8 oz. Orecchiette
- 3 cups Arugula, trimmed
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Pancetta, cooked
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, diced
- 1 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup Fresh Peas
- 5 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in a 6-quart pot of well-salted boiling water until al dente. Once cooked add the arugula to wilt and drain in a colander
- Whisk together oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Transfer the cooled pasta and wilted arugula to a large serving bowl. Add the tomatoes, pancetta, the mozzarella, and basil, mint. Toss with the reserved dressing. Garnish with peas, basil leaves and serve.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.