No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Grape Tomato, Pesto, and Ultimate Pizza Shred Bruschetta
- 8 oz. Sorrento® Ultimate Pizza Shred
- 1 pt. Grape Tomatoes
- 3 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 6 tbs Basil Pesto
Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Toss mozzarella, tomatoes, 2 tbs olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush each half of bread with 1 tbs olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake on a lined baking sheet until slightly toasted, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Brush 3 Tbsp. pesto on each half of bread. Divide the mozzarella mixture on top of the pesto on each bread half.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until cheese starts to melt and the tomatoes are warm throughout. Remove from oven and slice each half into six pieces.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.