No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2012-04-23Veggie Ricotta Pizza: Ricotta, Part Skim Mozzarella, Pizza Crust, Olive Oil, Garlic, sweet peppers, Frozen Broccoli, Oregano, Basil, Fresh Curly Parsley, Ground Black Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Veggie Ricotta Pizza
- 8 oz. Sorrento® Ricotta
- 12 oz. Sorrento® Part Skim Mozzarella, shredded
- 12 in Pizza Crust, partially baked
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli, chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Curly Parsley, chopped
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix garlic and oil together. With a brush or spoon, spread evenly over crust. Place spoonfuls of the ricotta over the oil mixture. Place slices of peppers, and chopped broccoli on top of the ricotta. Then sprinkle with mozzarella, and spices. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.