No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-21Tostini with Fresh Mozzarella and Tapenade: Fresh Mozzarella Bocconcini, Rustic Bread, Olive Tapenade, Roasted Red Peppers, Basil, Olive Oil, Black Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Tostini with Fresh Mozzarella and Tapenade
- Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Bocconcini
- 8 slices Rustic Bread
- 8 tbs Olive Tapenade
- 1 jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Basil, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and grill.
- Once cooled, spread one tablespoon of tapenade on each slice.
- Top with roasted red pepper, two fresh Mozzarella slices, a dash of olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Warm in the oven.
- Serve with fresh basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.