No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-21Tiramis├╣ Classico: Mascarpone, Egg, Sponge Fingers, Brewed Coffee, Brandy, Cocoa, Sugarcomments powered by Disqus
- Galbani┬« Mascarpone
- 3 Egg
- 20 Sponge Fingers
- 1 cup Brewed Coffee
- 2 tbs Brandy
- Combine 3 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon of coffee, sugar and brandy into a large bowl. Beat 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Mascarpone and beat 3 to 5 minutes until smooth.
- Combine 3 eggs whites and sugar. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Gently mix with Mascarpone mixture.
- Dip one side of each sponge finger into coffee, and layer on the dish.
- Spread 1/3 of Mascarpone mixture and drizzle with cocoa.
- Keep on adding layers and finish with Mascarpone.
- Sprinkle and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.