No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-21Prosciutto Crostinis: Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegini , Baguette (12 crostinis), Prosciutto, Artichoke Tapenade, Red Pepper, Basilcomments powered by Disqus
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegini
- 1/2 Baguette (12 crostinis)
- 1/4 lb. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Artichoke Tapenade
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced small pieces
- Cut baguette in slices, brush both sides with olive oil and broil on both sides until golden brown.
- Once the crostinis have cooled, spread 1/4 teaspoon of tapenade, half a slice of prosciutto and mozzarella log.
- Broil in a hot oven for 1 minute until the cheese softens
- Garnish with diced red peppers and basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.