No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-20Fresh Mozzarella Kebabs: Fresh Mozzarella Marinated, Cherry Tomatoes, Courgette/Zucchinicomments powered by Disqus
Fresh Mozzarella Kebabs
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Marinated
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 small Courgette/Zucchini
- Trim and wash the tomatoes and the courgette, slice the latter into four parts lengthwise and then chop into 3 cm cubes.
- Drain the mozzarella and keep the marinade aside.
- Take some large cocktail sticks and thread the mini mozzarellas on to them, alternating with the cherry tomatoes and cubes of courgette.
- Place the kebabs in the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, turning them every now and again.
- When you are ready to serve, arrange the kebabs on the bed of mixed salad and serve with chunks of crunchy French bread.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.