No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-20Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Tomato Salad: Fresh Mozzarella Medallions, Grape Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Dry Oregano, Toasted Pine Nuts, Pesto, Fresh Basil, Salt & Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Tomato Salad
- 7 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Medallions
- 1 pt. Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Dry Oregano
- 3 tbs Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- handful Fresh Basil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Slice the grape tomatoes and toss with olive oil, dry oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 350 preheated oven for 10 minutes until the tomatoes soften.
- While the tomatoes are cooling, arrange the Galbani® Medallions on a serving dish.
- Spoon the pesto along side.
- Add the roasted tomatoes on top of the pesto, pine nuts, basil leaves, and a dash of olive oil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.