No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-19Caprini Salad with Fresh Mozzarella: Fresh Mozzarella Bocconcini, Vine Ripe Tomato, Yellow Pear Tomatoes & Cherry Tomatoes , Red Onion, Capers, Lemon Zest, Oregano, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt & Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Caprini Salad with Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Bocconcini
- 3 Vine Ripe Tomato
- Yellow Pear Tomatoes & Cherry Tomatoes , cut in half
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Capers, chopped
- 1 Lemon Zest
- Oregano, Garlic, Basil
- Olive Oil, Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cut the vine ripe tomatoes into quarters and arrange on salad plates with sliced cherry tomatoes and yellow pear tomatoes.
- Scatter sliced onions.
- Slice Bocconcini into quarters and distribute among plates. Refrigerate.
- Whisk oil and lemon, add, oregano, garlic, chopped capers.
- Drizzle over the salad and garnish with torn basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.