No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-10-09Linguine with Herbed Ricotta and Eggplant: Ricotta, Eggplant, Linguine, Rosemary, Basil Leaves, Sage Leaves, Parsley, Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)comments powered by Disqus
Linguine with Herbed Ricotta and Eggplant
- 1 1/2 cup Sorrento® Ricotta
- 1 large Eggplant, 1/2 inch dice
- 3/4 box Linguine
- 1 tbs Rosemary, chopped
- 10 Basil Leaves, fresh
- 5 Sage Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- 4 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin), divided
- Chop the herbs in a food processor until chopped fine. Add the ricotta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Cook the eggplant in 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large sauté pan on mediumhigh heat until eggplant is soft and starts to caramelize, about 8 minutes.
- While eggplant is cooking, cook the linguine in salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 3 Tbsp. cooking liquid.
- Toss cooked pasta with eggplant, ricotta mixture, and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with drizzle of the rest of the olive oil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.