No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Baked Penne with Ricotta and Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Home Style Shredded Mozzarella
- 16 oz. Sorrento® Mozzarella, 1/2 inch dice
- 8 oz. Sorrento® Ricotta
- 8 cups Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Roasted Peppers, diced
- 1 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1 lb. Penne, cook as directed
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix diced mozzarella, ricotta, tomato sauce, peppers, and artichokes in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce mixture and add to large baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake, tented with aluminum foil, for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes until sauce is bubbly and cheese is browned.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.