No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Grilled Beef Skewers with Fresh Mozzarella
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Marinated
- 1 lb. Beef Strip Steak
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 12 Grape Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tbs Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbs Basil, chopped
- 1 tbs Oregano, chopped
- Lemon Zest
- Cube the meat and vegetables to similar sizes.
- Assemble the marinade by combining the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, herbs and zest; reserve some to drizzle on the meat after it comes off the grill.
- Assemble the skewers, starting with the fresh mozzarella.
- Grill the skewers for 5-6 minutes.
Other types of seasonal summer vegetables such as red peppers or eggplant can also be substituted. Use the extra marinade in the cup to enhance the flavor.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.