No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Panini with Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log
- 1 loaf Rosemary Focaccia
- 1 oz. Fresh Basil
- 4 oz. Butter
- 10 Speck Ham/Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 Roasted Red Tomatos
- Split the focaccia. Prepare the basil butter by combining soft butter and basil in a food processor.
- Assemble the panini with even layers of basil butter, prosciutto, roasted red tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and top with the second slice of buttered focaccia.
- Toast the sandwich on a panini press and cut into pieces as desired.
These sandwiches can be prepared up to 8 hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator until pressing.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.