No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
- 7 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Medallions
- 3 Shallot, sliced
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 lb. Ground Black Angus Beef (80/20 mix)
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 tbs Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 4 Hamburger Buns, toasted
- 1 large Red Tomato, sliced
- Sauté the shallots with the butter until golden brown. Add the sugar and balsamic vinegar, puree and cool.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, and add the basil and caramelized shallots. Form into even 6 oz. portions and chill.
- Grill or cook the burgers on a griddle to medium and top with the fresh mozzarella. Transfer the burgers to the buns, add tomato slices, and serve.
These burgers can be created into sliders by reducing the portion size to 2 oz.; a great idea for your next cocktail party
Discover recipes that are sure to please.