No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Feta
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Président® Fat Free Feta, sliced lengthwise
- 12 Prosciutto
- 2 tbs Sundried Tomato Paste
- Take each chicken breast and make an incision along the side to make a hollow space in the center of the breast. In the space, spread ½ Tablespoon of sundried tomato paste. Next, place a feta cheese slice inside.
- Wrap each chicken breast in about 3-4 slices of ham to cover it all.
- Place in a 425 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of spinach.
Calories per serving: 307 | Calories from fat: 63 | g. fat per serving: 7
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.