No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Ricotta Berry Blast
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, cut in half
- 4 cups Sorrento® Fat Free Ricotta
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Mix sugar and ricotta cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the berries except the raspberries.
- In a food processor, blend the raspberries to a puree and set aside.
- Take 4 glass dishes and layer the mixed berries, then a spoonful or ricotta cheese mix, more berries, more ricotta cheese mix, and top with the raspberry puree.
Fat Free Ricotta: Calories per serving: 360 | g fat serving: 1 | Calories from fat: 9
Low Free Ricotta: Calories per serving: 380 | g fat serving: 9 | Calories from fat: 81
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.