No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Ricotta CrĂ¨me BrulĂ©e
- 1 lb. Raspberries
- 2 cups SorrentoÂ® Fat Free Ricotta
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 4 tbs Brown Sugar
- Mix the ricotta cheese and sugar in a bowl and set aside (You can replace sugar with a sweetener if desired.)
- Divide the berries into the base of each ramekin dish.
- Fill to the top with ricotta cheese and cover each dish with brown sugar.
- Place under the broiler, or use a kitchen torch to heat until the sugar bubbles and caramelizes. Serve immediately
Calories per serving: 206 | g fat serving: 1 | Calories from fat: 9
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.