No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
White Bean, Garlic and rondelĂ© Bruschetta
- 1 loaf French Bread, 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 can Cannelloni Beans, drained
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup rondelĂ©Â® by PrĂ©sidentÂ® Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Cheese Spread
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Toast the French bread and set aside.
- In a large pan heat the olive oil. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the garlic and then the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rondelĂ© cheese and simmer on low heat for a few minutes, mixing well.
- Remove from heat
- Top toast slices with the mix. Sprinkle on fresh herbs, and serve.
Calories per serving: 277 | g fat per serving: 9 | Calories from Fat: 81
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.