No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Brie and Prosciutto Pizza
- 1 large Ready-Made Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbs Tomato Puree
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- 3 1/2 oz. Président® Light Brie, 1 inch slices
- 8 Greek Black Olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix tomato sauce, puree and garlic in a bowl, then spread over the pizza base.
- Place prosciutto over the top. Top with olives and Brie slices.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
Calories per serving: 403 | g fat per serving: 12 | Calories from fat: 108
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.