No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Baked Brie in Red Wine, Garlic and Thyme
- 7 oz. Président® Light Brie
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- Preheat oven to 420ºF.
- Make 12 small incisions into the top of the Brie. Add garlic slices to incisions and sprinkle with thyme. Cover with wine and place it into the oven.
- Bake Brie uncovered until it is soft and warm, just slightly melted, about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted French bread slices.
* Nutrition information does not include crackers or French bread as these are not part of the ingredients.
Calories per serving: 116 | g fat per serving: 6 | Calories from fat: 54
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.