No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Olive and Feta Tapenade
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1 can Black Olives, drained
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 4 Basil Leaves, fresh
- 1 Président® Fat Free Feta
- Slice the French bread into 1 inch slices and toast in a toaster or under the grill.
- In a blender, whizz the olives, olive oil, garlic and basil. Whizz until it's a chunky mix.
- Stir in the crumbled Feta and mix well.
- Serve the tapenade mix over the toasted French bread.
Calories per serving: 230 | g fat serving: 7 | Calories from fat: 63
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.