No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Caramelized Onion and Roasted Mushroom Stuffed Brie
- 7 oz. Président® Light Brie
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 tbs Sugar
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 12 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbs Infused Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add onions and cook for two minutes. Then add sugar and heat until it is caramelized. Set aside.
- In a second pan, sauté the mushrooms in the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 5 minutes. Then add the caramelized onion and sugar mixture and cook for one minute.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally. Place 1 slice of Brie on baking sheet and layer the sautéed vegetables on top. Drizzle with truffle oil over top, then add the second layer of Brie to the top. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in oven.
* This information is only for recipe. Does not include french bread as this was not listed as part of the ingredients.
Calories per serving: 212 | g fat per serving: 15 | Calories from fat: 135
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.