No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Smoked Salmon, Brie and Strawberry Salad
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 14 oz. Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/2 pack Président® Light Brie, cubed
- 1/2 small Red Onion, sliced
- 12 Strawberries, quartered
- 6 oz. Smoked Salmon, cut in strips
- Salt and Pepper
- For salad dressing: mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place greens, brie cubes, sliced onion, strawberries and salmon in a large bowl and toss well.
- Just before serving, toss with salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories per serving: 271 for salad and dressing
Fat per serving: 17g for salad and dressing
Calories from fat: 153 for salad and dressing
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.