No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Gnocchi in Sun Dried Tomato and rondelé Sauce
- 1 lb. Gnocchi
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs Sundried Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 small Red Chili, chopped fine
- 6 Basil Leaves, shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup rondelé® by Président® Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread
- 4 sprigs Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook until they float to the top (just a few minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté. Add the tomato paste and sauce, chili, basil, salt and pepper, and heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in rondelé cheese until it blends, approximately 1 minute. Add gnocchi to the pan.
- Serve with a sprig of parsley
Calories per serving: 294 g
fat per serving: 6
Calories from fat: 54
Nutrition Information provided by Lynda Antonacci, RD, CDN
Discover recipes that are sure to please.