No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Feta Slider / Burger
- 8 oz. Angus Ground Beef (85% Lean)
- 1 1/2 oz. Président® Feta, sliced
- 1/8 in Vidalia Onion, sliced
- 1 slice Beefsteak Tomato (3 1/2 diameter by 1/2 inch high)
- 1 large Green Leaf Lettuce, washed and dried
- 1/8 Haas Ripe Avocado, peeled
- 2 tbs Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbs Cilantro, chopped fine
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat grill on medium low. Sprinkle Angus burger with pinch of salt and pepper. Place on grill for approximately 6 minutes per side (for medium temperature burger). After 6 minutes, flip burger and place feta cheese on cooked side. Continue cooking for 6-7 minutes. Combine mayonnaise and cilantro together and set aside. Cut Kaiser roll in half and place on grill to toast inside. Shave 1/8 of the avocado with a sharp vegetable peeler. Arrange leaf lettuce in a fanned position on the bottom of the Kaiser roll. Place onion, tomato and avocado shavings on top of lettuce. Place Angus burger on top of avocado. Spread cilantro mayonnaise on top side of Kaiser roll.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.