No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2010-10-18Ricotta Lemon Pie: Fat Free Ricotta, Lemon Gelatin, Water, Whipped Topping, Graham Cracker Crustcomments powered by Disqus
Ricotta Lemon Pie
- 8 oz. Sorrento® Fat Free Ricotta
- 3 oz. Lemon Gelatin
- 1 cup Water, boiling
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping
- 9 in Graham Cracker Crust, prepared
- Add gelatin to boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Place gelatin in refrigerator to cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix cooled gelatin and Sorrento® Ricotta Cheese well, stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.