No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2010-10-15Veggie Lasagna: Tomato Sauce, Egg, Fresh Basil Leaves, Zucchini, Home Style Shredded Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan (Grated), Salt and Peppercomments powered by Disqus
- 28 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, julienned
- 4 Zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 16 oz. Home Style Shredded Mozzarella
- 15 oz. Sorrento® Ricotta
- 2 tbs Parmesan (Grated)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat broiler. Place zucchini lengths on a lightly oiled cookie sheet, and heat until browned. Cool slightly.
- Mix 1 egg with 15 oz of Sorrento® Ricotta Cheese
- To make lasagna, coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with tomato sauce, cover with a layer of zucchini and basil, followed by a layer of the ricotta cheese and mozzarella.? Repeat.
- Top with tomato sauce, Sorrento® Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese. Place in preheated 375 degree oven and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes
- Cool slightly and cut into squares.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.