No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2010-10-15Low-Fat Garlic Herb Alfredo-Fresh Mozz & rondele: Fresh Mozzarella Ball, Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread, Olive Oil, Water, Frozen Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, Wheat or spinach pastacomments powered by Disqus
Low-Fat Garlic Herb Alfredo-Fresh Mozz & rondele
- 12 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball, diced small cubes
- 8 oz. rondelé® by Président® Light Garlic & Herbs Gourmet Spread
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli, chopped
- 1 pt. Cherry Tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1 lb. Wheat or spinach pasta, cook as directed
With a non-stick fry pan sauté olive oil, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes until soft. Add gourmet spreadable cheese and water to pan and reduce heat to medium. Using a rubber spatula, stir in Fresh Mozzarella cheese until it melts and starts to bubble. Toss with cooked pasta and serve.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.