No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Fondue-Ricotta & Brie
- 1 cup Velvety Smooth Ricotta
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese Wheel
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 lb. Prosciutto, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Curly Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a 6-quart sauce pot, add olive oil and prosciutto - quickly brown. Add heavy cream and ricotta, whisk together. Bring to a slow boil, add brie, whisk until cheese is melted and then add remaining ingredients. Continue to whisk until smooth. Add to a fondue pot or serving bowl and serve hot.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.