No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
- 3/4 cup Sorrento® Ricotta
- 2 tbs Jalepeno Peppers, chopped fine
- 2 tbs Cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 tbs Green Onions, chopped fine
- 1 tbs Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 lb. Fresh Crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 4 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Fold in crabmeat, and set aside. Place 1 tortilla in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup crab mixture over half of tortilla in skillet, leaving a 1/4-inch margin on sides. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until underside of tortilla is golden brown. Fold in half. Transfer to a serving platter, and serve with salsa. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve hot.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.