No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2010-10-15Baked Macaroni with Three Cheeses: Elbow Macaroni, Ricotta, Italian-Seasoned Chunky Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Green Pepper, Parmesan, Salt, Ground Black Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Baked Macaroni with Three Cheeses
- 3 1/2 cups Elbow Macaroni, cooked
- 15 oz. Sorrento® Ricotta
- 14 1/2 oz. Italian-Seasoned Chunky Tomatoes
- 2 cups Sorrento® Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 cups Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a lightly greased 2-quart casserole, combine macaroni, ricotta cheese, tomatoes, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Uncover. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and continue baking until thoroughly heated (5-10 minutes) and cheese is melted.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.