No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
- 12 in Pizza Crust, pre-baked
- 1 small Green Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small Sweet Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Mushrooms, optional
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 cup Sorrento® Ricotta
- 1 oz. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 Roma Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
Preheat oven to 450°F. In a skillet, cook peppers, onion and mushrooms (if desired) in hot oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned; stir in oregano. Set aside. Combine ricotta cheese and salad dressing seasoning; blend well. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Arrange pepper mixture and tomatoes over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.