No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Tomato Ricotta White Pizza
- 8 oz. Sorrento® Ricotta
- 8 oz. Home Style Shredded Mozzarella
- 12 in Pizza Crust, partially baked
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Parmesan (Grated)
- 1 large Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Curly Parsley, chopped
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450 F. Mix garlic and oil together. With a brush or spoon, spread evenly over crust. Place tomato slices and small spoonfuls of ricotta on pizza crust. Then sprinkle with Mozzarella, Parmesan and spices. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.