No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Grilled Chicken on Baguette with Ricotta and Artichoke Mayo
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast
- 8 oz. Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1 cup Sorrento® Ricotta
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Baguette Bread
- 12 oz. Sorrento® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 lb. Green Olives, pitted
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Cook chicken on grill or stove top. Puree artichokes. In a bowl, mix ricotta, mayo, artichokes and crushed red pepper. Salt and pepper to taste. Cut baguette or French bread in half, spread with ricotta mayo and layer chicken, red peppers, olives and fresh mozzarella. Cut and serve.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.