No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
Mozzarella, Tomato and Eggplant Napoleon Tower
- 1 Eggplant, cut in 1-inch rings
- 1 large Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Sorrento® Mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Basil Leaves, cut in strips
- Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Heat grill to medium heat. Toss eggplant lightly in oil. Place on grill 2 to 3 minutes per side, rotating twice. Remove from grill and layer with tomatoes and cheese. Pour oil, vinegar, basil and salt and pepper over top. Put a skewer (or a sprig of fresh rosemary) through center to keep from tipping over.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.